ARE YOUR PRODUCTS CUSTOM MADE?
- Custom built to fit any bathroom or opening
- Civic will measure your bathroom or opening for an exact fit and by doing this we can accommodate every design conceivable.
- We also measure any walls or floors that could be out of level, which is critical when installing the perfect looking Civic Product.
- Very rarely are floors and walls exactly level (3mm out of level can make a huge difference), but this isn’t a problem as we cut and tmanufacture to suit in our factory in Yatala, Queensland.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY SCREEN?
- No aluminium means that the shower screen is easier to clean.
- We also use mould resistant silicone to help reduce mould build up over time.
- And we highly recommend apply Enduro Shield for showers screens and splashback surfaces.
WHAT IS ENDURO SHIELD?
- Save time and money with EnduroShield®, the revolutionary, non-stick treatment that is ideal for shower glass.
- EnduroShield glass treatment makes cleaning shower glass easy and repels soap scum, grime and dirt. EnduroShield reduces your cleaning time by up to 90%.
- Untreated glass is porous and as a result absorbs mineral deposits and soap scum, making it more and more difficult to clean overtime.
WHAT COLOURS ARE AVAILABE?
- We have a vast variety of colours, aluminium, boards, mirrors and glass for all tastes and needs that our customers demand.
- Our shower screens and wardrobe doors have the following aluminium options available - black, white, polish silver and matt silver along with gold in some ranges
- Our board colour options are vast and Civic can source board from many different suppliers. This means if you have a particular colour and finish in mind, Civic can make it happen for you.
WHAT GLASS TYPES ARE AVAILABE?
- Manufactured in Australia to Australian Standards.
- As Civic toughens its own glass we have a wide array of glass options to choose from.
- 4mm, 6mm, 10mm, clear, low iron, float, acid etch, bronze mirror
WHAT IS YOUR LEAD TIME?
- Industry best turn around times
- Civic prides itself on its fast turn around times.
- As we operate our own toughening plant, we are in control of the time it takes to manufacture the glass, thus enabling us to install your product quicker.
- We aim for a 5-10 day turnaround from the date of measurement.
- First contact us to arrange a obligation free quote
- Your sales representative will contact you to arrange a time to meet
- Once we have found a solution for you then we will require a 50% deposit to move forward
- Our office will confirm an installation date that is convenient for you
- The day prior to install you will receive a TXT message to confirm install
- Our Installation technicians will call prior to arrival on the day