The Whole Process, from Measure to Installation
If your product is urgent, please contact your Sales Representative directly or our receptionist on (07) 3441 7777 to advise them asap. We will do our very best to meet the time frame you are needing.
1. When our Civic Sales Representative has contacted you and organised a measure of the product/s you are needing, you will be provided with a quote.
2. When you have confirmed with your Sales Representative that you would like to proceed with your quote, your Sale Representative will submit your job sheet/s via our computer System S3 Cloud (refer S3 Ware Pty Ltd).
Please note: If the product you have ordered is a non-standard item such as a Brass Hinge / Colour Board, this will affect the lead time of your product as we have to order the items from our supplier.
3. Our Data Entry department then prints the job sheets that have been received and enters them into our computer system Job Track. If you are a retail customer, your job sheet/s will be entered and then given to our accounts department to confirm receipt of your 50% deposit.
4. When our accounts department has confirmed receipt of your 50% deposit, your job sheet will be given to our Work Outs department.
5. Work Outs put the details of your product into our computer system, S3 Cloud which calculates any deductions, cut-outs etc for the product to be manufactured (as per the measurements from your Sales Representative). Any glass that is required for a Shower Screen, Splashback or Mirror is ordered by our Work Outs department. All glass orders are forwarded by our Work Outs department to our Glass department where the glass details (glass type, measurements, cut-outs) are entered and ordered.
6. When the glass has been manufactured and received, the glass needs to be marked off as received by our glass department. Depending on the product, for example for a Shower Screen the glass is put into our Factory for our assemblers to glaze.
7. When your product is ready for installation, your job sheet is given to our Customer Service Department who will contact you to book in the installation at a time convenient to you.
8. You will receive a text message the afternoon before the scheduled installation date as a reminder. If your schedule has changed and you are unavailable for Civic to install your product/s, please message back to advise a suitable date for the installation to occur. We will do our very best to accommodate your preferred day of installation. In addition to the reminder text message, your allocated installer will give you a call to arrange a time for the installation, either the evening before or that morning.
We service all areas of South East Queensland including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Ipswich
Here at Civic we strive to deliver the best product, along with the very best service to all of our customers.
YOU are important to us.
If you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your Sales Representative directly or our receptionist on (07) 3441 7777.