Custom Australian Made
At Civic Shower Screens and Wardrobes all our Glass Splashbacks are custom made to suit your opening. We will measure your opening for an exact fit and by doing this we can accommodate every design conceivable. We also measure any walls or floors that could be out of level, which is critical when installing the perfect looking Glass Splashbacks.
At Civic we only use high quality materials and partner with reputable Australian Companies for supply of our raw materials.
At Civic we only use high quality material including using Dulux 2Pac Paint for our Painted Glass Splashbacks. All our splash backs are painted on Low Iron Clear Glass to ensure that your chosen colour is displayed perfectly.
We can create Glass Splashbacks in any colour from the Australian Standard Colour Range (AS2700) to help you personalise your home just the way you like. When you find the perfect colour that you love all we need is the colour name, brand and code, or even better just bring in the colour swatch and then we can colour match.
We also offer a range of Bronze Mirror Splashbacks, Standard Grey Mirror Splashbacks, Metallic Paint Spalshbacks, Digital Printed Splashbacks and Clear Glass Splashbacks, just ask your designer to help you choose the best option for you space.
CUSTOM AUSTRALIAN MADE TO FIT ANYwhere
We will measure your bathroom for an exact fit and by doing this we can accommodate every design conceivable. We also measure any walls or floors that could be out of level, which is critical when installing the perfect looking Glass Splashback.
Very rarely are floors and walls exactly level (3mm out of level can make a huge difference), but this isn’t a problem as we cut and toughen the glass to suit in our factory in Yatala, Queensland.
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS
Civic toughens its own glass and is audited annually. Civic can provide Form 15 and 16’s to ensure all work completed by Civic meets council regulations.
EASY TO CLEAN AND WILL KEEP THE CLEAN LOOK FOR LONGER.
We also use mould resistant silicone to help reduce mould build up over time.
We service all areas of South East Qld including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Ipswich
Glass Splashbacks Gallery
View Our Full Glass Splashbacks
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your products custom made?
- Custom built to fit any bathroom or opening in our factory in Yatala QLD.
- Civic will measure your bathroom or opening for an exact fit and by doing this we can accommodate every design conceivable.
How do I clean my screen?
- No aluminium means that the shower screen is easier to clean.
- We also use mould resistant silicone to help reduce mould build up over time.
- And we highly recommend apply Enduro Shield for showers screens and splashback surfaces.
What colours are available?
- We have a vast variety of colours , aluminium, boards, mirrors and glass for all tastes and needs for our customers.
- Our shower screens and wardrobe doors have the following alluvium options available – black, white, polish silver, Matt Silver along with gold in some ranges.
What types of glass are available?
- Manufactured in Australia to Australian Standards
- As Civic toughens its own glass we have a wide array of glass options to choose from.
- 4mm, 6mm, 10mm and 12mm
- Clear, low iron, float, acid etch, bronze mirror
What is your lead time?
- Industry best turn around times
- Civic prides itself on its fast turn around times.
- As we operate our own toughening plant, we are in control of the time it takes to manufacture the glass, thus enabling us to install your product quicker.
- We aim for a 5-10 day turnaround from the date of measurement.
- First contact us to arrange a obligation free quote
- Your sales representative will contact you to arrange a time to meet
- Once we have found a solution for you then we will require a 50% deposit to move forward
- Our office will then confirm an installation date that is convenient for you
- The day prior to install you will receive a TXT message to confirm install
Get In Touch
Leave us a message